Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles
- 1 ripe avocado
- 6 oz dark chocolate bar or chips
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tbs. cocoa powder for rolling
- Combine chocolate chips, vanilla extract, and sea salt together in a double broiler. Melt and stir.
- In a a small bowl, mash avocado until smooth.
- Stir avocado into to the chocolate mixture. Let mixture set in fridge for 30-45 minutes.
- Once chocolate mixture has set, use a tablespoon to dollop out truffles, roll in hands to smooth into balls, and roll in cacao mixture to coat. Set aside on parchment paper. Repeat for 12 total truffles. Store in fridge, serve at room temperature.